Monday, January 26, 2015

I'm Listening!

I'm Listening!
20" x 20" Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
This contemporary bovine is 
This is a good looking short-horn was at the LBJ Ranch, and I loved the way the left ear was perked up as if he was listening to our conversation.  I have had this Hereford sitting on my easel for a month or so...I think I am finished with it.  Here is a close up of the right ear:
I really liked the way the ear turned out...actually it is my favorite part about this painting!  I will let this one dry in the studio, and maybe make a few modifications here and there, but I signed it, and it is pretty much finished.  I don't know what I will be working on tomorrow, but as you can see the month of January is coming to an end....only five more posts on the challenge!  If you have any comments or questions, please contact Kay Wyne.  Thanks for looking at this blog.  Kay

4 comments: